ジョニーデップ 若い頃

 My Top Five Favorite Movies Starring Johnny Depp

Any time you want to discuss some of the most popular actors working today, one person that has to be mentioned is Johnny Depp. Ever since his role on 21 Jump Street, Depp has become a very popular actor, for both male and female audiences, ジョニーデップ 若い頃 old and young alike.

But which are his best films? These are some of my recommendations of Johnny Depp films to watch.

It is tough to make a list of Johnny Depp films and not include a Tim Burton directed movie. A good portion of his movies have been directed by this quirky direct, and at this point, its starting to become a bit excessive. If I had to choose one film from their list of films together, however, I would have to say Alice In Wonderland is my favorite.

Another great movie starring Johnny Depp is Once Upon A Time In Mexico. This movie is the third installment of the El Mariachi series, the second of which was Desperado. All three of these films were directed by Robert Rodriguez.

If you are looking for an outside the box movie that Johnny Depp has starred in, look no further than The Astronaut's Wife. Depp plays an astronaut in this movie, who's personality takes an unpredictable turn when he encounters a supernatural light in space.

My favorite role that Johnny Depp has played over the years is the part of George Jung in the movie, Blow. This is an incredible movie and in my honest opinion, one of the best movies of the past decade.

One other film that I was particularly moved by was Chocolat. I tend to stay way from films of the romantic genre, but as they said in the movie I Love You, Man, this film was "just delightful."

As the years pass, let's hope that Depp decides to leave Tim Burton projects on hold and pursue a wider array of films.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Qualities to Select the Best SEO Company

How to Play Pubg Mobile

The Best SEO Tool for a New Website